Wednesday 23 March 2011

My presentation

Here is a photo of my presentation layout for assessment 1, I will be uploading scanned images of some of the drawings once they have been marked.

Update: I have now uploaded scanned copies of my presentation drawings. I did not get a chance to scan them until they had been marked but in future I will scan any hand-drawn files before presentation.

Kind regards,
Kieran

Image 1: Overall Presentation Layout

Image 2: Analysis of the Structural Systems of the Villa Muller

Image 3: A spatial analysis of the Villa Muller focusing on Adolf Loos most architecturally distinguishing feature- his use of the Raumplan.


Image 4: An analysis of the circulation strategy employed within the Villa Muller. I edited the drawing using a negative colour scale.


Image 5: A further visual analysis of the Circulation Strategies employed within the Villa Muller.


Image 6: An analysis of the Villa muller and its relationship to the landscape. (Medium: Hand drawn with use of watercolours.) A2 scans were very expensive so unfortunately the copy is in black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment