Thursday 17 March 2011

The model making process

I have uploaded some photos of the model making process for our groups section model (scale 1:50) of the Villa Muller. Our Group Patrick 1, Patrick 2, Xiou and myself have been working in shifts over the last few days very effectively and the model has progressed in leaps and bounds. Today will be the last day hopefully of working with the model and this will give us a few days to finalise our drawings/ work on other assessments. :) Furthermore, I have inserted the National Assembly Building of Bangladesh by Louis Kahn as my background for the blogs just because I think it is an architectural masterpiece somehow built in one of the poorest nations on earth and also because it would be an amazing building to do the kind of model that we are currently doing with the same complexities of layerings and spaces as the Villa Muller. 




No comments:

Post a Comment